I wanted to share some of my recent adventures.
One of my close friends from California came to visit last week, and we were able to explore a few different parts of New England.
One of our first stops was Maine. We had some of the best clam chowder and lobster.
We also saw a life-sized moose made out of chocolate at Len Libby’s.
We were also able to explore so much of Boston.
- We walked the entire Freedom Trail
- We ate Italian food and cannolis from Mike’s Pastry in the North End.
- We went to the Museum of Science
- We took pictures on Acorn Street
- We found the Good Will Hunting bench and walked around the Boston Common and Public Garden while feeding some squirrels
- We went to the Cheers bar
- We went on a tour of Fenway Park
The only thing we weren’t able to do was go on a duck tour on account of the river being pretty much frozen.
Overall, I have to say it was a well-deserved break and now I’m feeling well-rested and ready for this semester.